Why you need to have more followers on Twitter? Simply because this number is an indicator!
Some social media savvies think that numbers doesn’t matter if it’s just numbers, what’s the benefit of having 1000s who are following you on Twitter if you don’t actually know them or engage with them.
Some other people have a different opinion. They don’t see the Twitter followers number as whatever number - they can see what’s beyond that; they can see the business opportunity in the followers number.
You see, my blog gets a lot of traffic from Twitter, I actually make money from Twitter. The number of Twitter followers is important in my case! Anyway, who hates to have a lot of followers on Twitter!
In my personal experience, you won’t be able to engage with 1000s of people that are following you on Twitter. I am here assuming all of people who follow you are actually engaging with you on daily bases (this is why businesses hire social media managers).
If your case is different, here we talk about small level of interaction and engagement, with some little management you actually can engage and make use of that number. Twitter is very powerful if you focus on it!How to increase your targeted Twitter followers fast?
I bet you would look for an easy and working way to increase your targeted Twitter followers fast. One of the secrets that I can share with you is as follows
- follow some targeted people in your niche every day;
- some of those people will follow you back;
- after a few days flush away (unfollow) those who have not followed you back.
That is why I recommend using a Twitter management tool like Tweetadder.
- Laser Targeted, Global Twitter User Search Tools
- Multiple Twitter Account Management
- Full menu of Auto Follow and Auto Unfollow Benefits
- Full History of Followers and Following
- Powerful Automated Tweet Posting and Direct Messaging
- Twitter Current Trends and Historical Trends Research
- Click here for more…
The Tweet Adder demo is fully functional and has all features of the full version. However it’s only limited by using a single twitter account and limited number of follows, unfollowes, tweets and messages. After all, it will be a good start!